Project status: Open
How to have YourSay:
We want to hear from you about your priorities for investment in ACT Government services and infrastructure, now and in the years ahead.
Make a submission now with your thoughts and ideas for the 2020-21 ACT Budget.
You can share your views by:
- completing the survey
- sending your submission to email@example.com.
Please indicate on your submission whether you are happy for it to be made public for other Canberrans to read.
We are looking at:
The annual ACT Budget consultation process is one of the ways that Canberrans, community groups and local organisations can have a say. We are looking for your advice on how the ACT Government should invest in services and infrastructure to ensure we remain one of the world's most liveable cities.
The Budget consultation encompasses the ACT Government’s core areas of responsibility:
- Better hospitals and public healthcare
- More local schools and education
- A bigger and better public transport network, road network and walking and cycling network
- More services in our suburban and town centres
- Community services and support for families.
In making a submission, we encourage you to consider the following questions and write a brief summary of your suggestion:
- What services do you believe are most important for the ACT?
- How can the ACT Government deliver current services more efficiently and productively or to better meet the needs of Canberrans?
- Are there particular services that you think the ACT Government can improve?
- What can the ACT Government do to make Canberra even more liveable?
We will use your views to:
Your ideas will help inform the development of Budget priorities for 2020-21.
If you provide permission for your submission or survey to be made public, it will be uploaded to the Budget Consultation website for other Canberrans to consider. Confidential items will still be reviewed by the ACT Government, but will not be published on this website.