During the engagement for Section 72 Dickson we heard that one of the community’s top priorities for was upgrades to the Dickson Pool forecourt. In response, we are delivering improvements to help the community enjoy this space more, such as through improvements to landscape, shade, seating and bicycle parking. These will be temporary improvements to test ideas and get community feedback over the summer. We will ask stakeholders and the community what they enjoy with these improvements to help guide the design of more permanent upgrades.
More information about the temporary designs and how you can get involved will be coming soon.
- Where is the Dickson Pool forecourt?
- Why is the Dickson pool forecourt being improved?
- When will I see the temporary improvements being undertaken?
- What has informed the design and temporary makeover?
- Will key stakeholders and the broader community be consulted on the design?
- What will happen to the outcome of community consultation?