Open til 31 March 2019
Project Status: Open
How to have YourSay:
The ACT Government has a vision of an integrated transport network that provides a range of options for moving people around our growing city. That means you could have more ways to travel to your workplace, local school or shops.
- Telling us your priorities
- Giving us any suggestions you have
- Joining us for a workshop where you can learn more about the draft Strategy and explore the focus areas of active travel, safety, future transport and accessibility in more detail.
We are looking at:
Significant elements of the Strategy have already undergone community consultation via the Planning and Climate Change strategies, the new bus network consultation, and the light rail consultation. This consultation will therefore focus on areas that have not yet been discussed in detail with the community, including:
- active travel
- future transport
We will use your views to:
Your views and opinions collected as part of this consultation will help us to understand what you think about our strategy’s proposed actions and staging of the delivery of this strategy over the short, medium and long term.
- How does Moving Canberra align with the ACT Planning Strategy 2018 and the upcoming ACT Climate Change Strategy?
- Why aren’t you asking about light rail and the new bus network?
- Why are you focussing on a selection of actions outlined in the Strategy, rather than the full list?
- What difference will my comments make?
- I have more to say. How do I let you know how I feel about other parts of the Strategy?