Contact us


Have a question about an engagement on YourSay? Head back to the relevant project page and find the ‘Contact Us’ details to contact the project team directly.

If you’d like to submit specific questions, comments, complaints and suggestions, use the ACT Government online feedback system.

Submissions made via the online feedback system are sent directly to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government agency responsible for the issue in question.

If you want to report an issue or find information on services in your suburb check out Fix My Street.


Contact us on 13 22 81 or via the Access Canberra Contact Centre.

ACT Government Directory

To locate any other ACT Government directorate or agency please visit the ACT Government Directory.

Having technical difficulties on our site or have a general YourSay question? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

You have 255 characters left.